About Crazy Things

9:25 PM


















Today I am overwhelmed with thankfulness at God and His timing, provision, and love. The ways God brings people into my life is such a marvelous mystery, and I am so blessed with family, friends, and those around me here at the Nest. Thank so much for your prayers. I want to rejoice with you at all He is doing here and in your lives. 

Today was a special birthday. It started with some amazing waffles from my friends, working with Glaston and sweating to death with Nate, almost flying off a mountain and considering the possibility of death while trying to drive a manual truck, sleeping at a beach, coming back to the Nest, having the boys throw baby powder into my mouth and eyes, then pour water on me, and, after all that, I got to sit and talk with the boys for nearly forty-five minutes about God and who He is! This week we talked about Noah and there were so many random questions like, “Did sharks die in the flood?” “What if babies could fly?” “Does God drink water?” "What if Moses had 36 babies at one time?" “What will Heaven be like?” and other questions, some of which I didn’t have the answers to. However, these conversations and these boys asking questions (even some bizarre ones) about Jesus and His plan is something that I cannot stop thanking Jesus for. I love how honest they are, and these nights are as much a blessing to me as they are to them.


Keep doing this Jesus — keep softening their hearts, keep opening their minds, keep driving them and pulling them closer and closer and closer to you. I love you Jesus.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Previous Posts